If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at Jesui.Fashion@gmail.com
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site.
• When you order from us, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number(s) and credit card number (with expiration date). We also gather information on the person who will receive any gift you send (e.g., that person’s name and address) and we will retain a record of your purchases. In addition, if you are a registered user and have signed in when you enter this information, it will automatically be saved in your Wallet and/or Address Book for ease of reference.
• When you become a jesui.com registered user, we collect your name, mailing address, e-mail address, birth date and password. This information is gathered to make your shopping experience as a registered user as quick and easy as possible. Additionally, we collect certain personal information if you choose to opt in to our e-mail marketing programs.
• Our primary goal in collecting personal information — including your first name, last name, purchase history, phone number(s), valid e-mail and residential address and credit card data — is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, customized shopping experience and to let you know about offers that may be of interest to you.
• You also may make a purchase from jesui.com through a link from another Web site or search engine and may use their express checkout tool to do so. When you do, please be aware that both jesui.com and that Web site or search engine will receive your information.
• For some of our products, jesui.com may provide you with a link to the supplier of that product so that you may get further information. If you link to the supplier’s site, the supplier may collect or receive information about you.
• Like other companies, jesui.com may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads (e.g., banners or links) on its behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or Web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is anonymous.
In most of the above situations, these third parties will receive your information because you will be visiting their Web sites or using their links and, in doing so, you may provide information directly to them. You therefore should refer to their privacy policies to understand how they handle your information and what kinds of choices you have.
Additionally, jesui.com may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
And in the event that some or all of the business assets of jesui.com are sold or transferred, we generally would transfer the corresponding information about our customers.
Is My Information Secure?
Jesui.com has put in place various physical, electronic and managerial procedures to try to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example, private account and customer information is located on a secured server behind a firewall; it is not directly connected to the Internet. Encryption is a process by which a message or information is scrambled while it is in transit to jesui.com. It is based on a key that has two different parts, public and private. The public part of the key is distributed to those with whom you want to communicate. The private part is for the recipient’s use only. So long as you use a browser that allows for encryption, when you send personal information to us, you use a public key to encrypt your personal information. If your information is intercepted during the transmission, it is scrambled and very difficult to decrypt. Once we receive your encrypted personal information, we use the private part of our key to decode it.
Please note however that while we implement many security measures on this site, 100% security cannot be guaranteed.
What About Information About Children?
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act took effect on April 21, 2000 and imposes certain requirements on Web sites directed toward children under 13 that collect information on those children, or on Web sites that know they are collecting information on children under the age of 13. We want to let you know that it currently is jesui.com’s policy not to collect personal information on any person under 13. For this reason, our online sweepstakes, e-mail and mobile sign-ups are restricted to entrants who, at a minimum, are at least 13.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information Je’Sui and jesui.com share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS //
This Web site is operated by Je’Sui.
The Web site address for Je’Sui is https:/www.jesui.com.
All users of this Web site agree that their access to and use of this Web site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user’s own risk. These terms and conditions further are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be reflected on the Legal Notice page of the jesui.com Web site.
By making a purchase from jesui.com, you understand and agree that jesui.com may share information about you and your transaction with other companies for the purpose of processing your transaction, including fraud prevention, vendor direct shipping and credit card authorization.
All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Web site, and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to jesui.com, Inc., and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Web site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to the placement of an order or shopping with jesui.com. Any other use of this Web site or content or information contained in this Web site is strictly prohibited, unless the written permission of jesui.com first is obtained.
This Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. jesui.com therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This Web site, and any information or content on this Web site, are provided “as is,” with all faults. jesui.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this Web site or content or information available on or through this Web site. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, neither jesui.com nor its owners, nor its corporate affiliates, nor the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns of each, shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this Web site or any other Web site linked to this Web site. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if jesui.com is notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Je’Sui and jesui.com, as well as page headers, custom graphics, buttons, images and other content on this Web site, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by jesui.com or subsidiaries of Je’Sui. Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this Web site are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this website is strictly prohibited.
Je’Sui has the right but not the duty to monitor and edit or remove any comments or product review (“Comments”) posted by users on this site. You are solely responsible for the Comments you post on or through this site, for their accuracy, and for the consequences of submitting and posting those Comments. Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Comments posted on the site is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice, suggestions or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Comments and we specifically disclaim any liability in connection therewith. You agree that your Comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or malware that could in any way affect the operation of this site.